Saturday, March 5, 2011

OTWC Challenge #48

I am annoyed that I missed the OWH Mother's Day Card Challenge, but it was a long week of working late. It was kinda a goal of mine to not miss a OWH challenge even though I did not start it on Jan 1st.
I made three cards before I made one that I liked and actually had the colors of the challenge. The picture is not good but after the third try of making a card to fit the challenge, I am tired. Plus I have been trying to go through the OWH Spring Blog Hop. I have dial-up so it can be a struggle, oh well, it is what it is!
I decided to leave the second card on the posting because I really liked it. The paper from both cards is from K&Company. The flower is from my stash and the butterfly brad from Paper Studio.





2 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stamped background and the way you combined the colors and patterns in your flower. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete