Sunday, March 13, 2011

OWH Sketch #60

Hello all! The last time OWH had a inchie sketch I swore I was going to buy a 1" square punch with a coupon from Michaels. Well I spied another punch that I decided I needed more; I am sure you have been there and done that! I was mentally kicking myself today as soon as I saw this sketch!

I had gotten these stamps out for another project and did not use them. They are by EK Success. I did stamp white footballs on the blue textured cardstock, they stand out more than what shows up in the photo.


I have to say I really like this card much more than I thought I was going to when I was grunging the inchies. I do love football!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab masculine card! I love this - and I love football, too (Go Packers!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, Linda! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great football card ~ I really like the grunging on the number pieces. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the football theme! great card!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete