Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OTWC #57

Here is the inspiration photo for the beach theme challenge.













Just using some more scraps. I did print the image out on white and kraft and then creatively cut the umbrella out of the kraft so I would not have to color and to give it a little visual depth. I made a simple sentiment up on my computer because I may want to send it in my OWH donation box. The font really adds to the party feel. The digistamp can be found here: http://beyondthefringecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/07/tiki-time.html.



































































































3 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I love the card, and I love what you've done with the digi! Thanks for the link, I so appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda I truly love this and I LOVE your sentiment!!! So Adorable and perfect for an OWH card! :-) Thank you so much for playing along with us at OTWC! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute card!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

    ReplyDelete