Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OWH MWT Cards 4 Kids

I think I like to make cards for kids most of all. The children that have their parents serving overseas are making a really big sacrifice and deserve the best.

I ran across these sock monkey stickers at Target. My baby sister is a sock monkey freak so I did not hesitate on purchasing them. I will making one of these for her birthday in August.


I dug in deep in my scrap piles of papers to get some used up. The sentiment was made on my computer and then colored with yellow marker. If you have any suggestions of other sentiments related to monkeys just leave them in a comment. Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

  1. Oh My...!
    I am smiling from ear to ear! This is such a but image and a wonderful card for a child. The money is soooo cute!! Love the green and white strips....how FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo Darned Cute Cute Cute! Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! That sticker is tooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute, love it! Thanks for playing in our Cards 4 Kids challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, retor feel this card has! The colors and paper patterns are great with the sock monkey image. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sentiment, hope you don't mind if I use it too. You reminded me of my sock monkey stickers from Target! Mine are smaller though so maybe I'll make a merry band of monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! You can always use 'bananas' and 'ape' in your sentiment... :)

    ReplyDelete