Saturday, August 20, 2011

OWH CAS Blogskip

A CAS card maker I am not, but I am always up for a good challenge! This card is based upon a birthday card by Christina Kowalczyk featured in March 2011 Cards magazine, page 111. I have been wanting to case it for quite some time.

I was tickled pink to realize that my acrylic base is exactly the width of an A2 card so it made lining up the stamp on the card base easy peasy. The hardest part of this card was tying the bows, oops did I just say that "out loud"?

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Linda! The bows look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love this design. What a wonderful way to use up some scraps. I am bookmarking your card for future inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, thanks for posting on my blog! I really thought I left a comment on this card on 8/20...but I can't find it. I did check it out and I love this. It is so simple yet it says a lot. The bows make it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete