Monday, August 15, 2011

Two OWH cards


I finished my Thinking of You card. I used my sewing machine to punch the holes for some hand stitching. I thought it needed a little something in addition to the knots I made for the berries. It is not perfect but it is "homey" with a wintertime feel.


My card for Sketch Challenge #82 drained all my mojo. When I thought I had it done I discovered that it was upside down on the card base! OMG! and this is suppose to help me unwind? This one was a tussle all the way through even though I love love love this sketch and plan to try another card in the near future. I do need to set aside some time to reorganize my supplies which is not as fun or relaxing.

Oh and HaPpY bIrThDaY JuLiE! My birthday is this week also!






4 comments:

  1. These are nice Linda! I need to try out that sketch too :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are very nice. Sorry you had so much trouble with the OWH card. That happens to me sometines, nothing seems to go right. Have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Mistakes can be so frustrating, can't they??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Linda! Your cards are both adorable. And I have done that exact same backwards thing - crazymaking, isn't it? I think it makes you an official cardmaker ;) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete