Saturday, September 10, 2011

OWH VCMP Day 1

Challenge #1: Garanimals, hosted by
Linda at It Was Here a Minute Ago

















Challenge #2: Au Natural, hosted by
Lisa at Stamping with a Mission




















Challenge #3: Unique Christmas, hosted by
Barb at Paper Therapy Ponderings























Challenge #4: Pick One, hosted by
Julie at Handmade by Julie (Sketch Challenge #2)




















Challenge #5: Falling for You, hosted by
Sybrina at Scrapping With Purpose















Challenge #6: A Piece of Birthday, hosted by
Elizabeth at Visions of Paper















Challenge #7: Nontraditional Valentine, hosted by Dixie at What's Next?















Challenge #8: Take the Scenic Route, hosted by Sheila at 2 Paw Prints

















Fun, fun, fun! But now I am super tired!













































6 comments:

  1. Love your cards!! You've been busy. =)

    Sheila
    Http://2pawprints@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda! You've been busy! These cards are adorable! Thanks for playing along in my challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda I just love your cards! You have been busy! My sisters used to call me Tigger when I was little so guess which card I am partial to? LOL Thanks for playing along with my OWH challenge today! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great job! The bird cages are my favorite - or the yellow scooter, or that pretyy blue package!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda you won my blog candy! Come collect! =)

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda! I have your blog candy ready to mail but I've lost your address :( Please email it to me again! =)

    2pawprints (at) gmail (dot) com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete