Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OWH MWT Valentine/Love

I have been making waaaayyyy too many pink cards lately so I wanted to use a different color combo for this challenge. Plus I bought some new 6x6 In My Mind's Eye Christmas Pads from Crafty Steals I was dying to cut into. Love that they have two sides. I also remembered that I had downloaded a wonderful digi from Little Scraps of Heaven via Free Digital Stamps. That site rocks!!! I think that this digi is just way too darn cute! Here is the link: http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/heart-gumball-machine-digi-stamp-free.html. I was racking my brain for a sentiment when the song "you are just a love machine" popped in my head. Used my computer, (Wish I was taller) font and a little paper punch. SHHH! I may make one of these for my DH. I think he would love it!

4 comments:

  1. HOw cute is this? Love the different colors and that sentiment is just fabulous. We won't tell you DH. He can be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, this is cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment. What a nice card for a man. I may make one for my hubby just like this.

    ReplyDelete