Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OWH MWT Thank You and SSC Sparkle & Bling



I am a little under the weather with a cold...so I made one card for two challenges. The links for the two challenges are: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/12/thank-you.html and




I accidentally ran across this Hero Arts stamp that I had won and thought it would be perfect for the Thank You card I was making in honor of Dixie and all her hard work as a shipper for OWH. Glad she is still providing support in other areas!

10 comments:

  1. I love those brilliant flower centers! Such a pretty card! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, What a pretty card. Love that papers and the flowers are so nice and cheery looking. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, hope you are back to your old self real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the bling. Let's bring on the New Year with the dancing flowers,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what an elegant card. Love the image, colours and touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose for that card! Nice job with the stamp, I sometimes have trouble with large areas of ink.... Keep making cards, it'll take your mind off that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty colors! Love the bling on the flowers too! Hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I hope you are feeling better very soon :) Thanks for playing in our thank you challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi LInda! Your card just makes me smile! Love the stamp and how you stamped it in white and added the bling in the middle. I also like the border punching on the side strip. Great color combination, just a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely pretty card, love the colours! Such a fab image too. Sorry to be so late popping by but we wanted to say thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete