Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just because...



I finally was able to make a short hop to my LSS and purchased one of the OWH Hero Arts Stamp sets! I happily succumbed to the peer pressure of needing to own one of these wonderful sets! Yippee!!!


I also scored some beautiful fishing and wildlife DP from the Paper Loft because for some odd reason I really love the challenge of making guy oriented cards. Fishing, sports, things with wheels are some of my fav themes. The other thing I really like to do is reuse the packaging from embellishments on cards. The sentiments on both is stamped on some of that recycled flatboard. The first card is my fav because I really like the blue as the base.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Linda, I've been MIA for a few days. Your really got some nice things while you were shopping. Love the added little embellishments you added to both of these cards. Your Black and White card for OWH is a total winner also. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete