Sunday, January 15, 2012

SSC: All That Glitters



Using glitter is hard for me because most of the cards I make I give to OWH and they say No Glitter. However I do need a few thank you cards for some volunteers at work so I thought I would glitter one of them for this challenge and it is so darn cute. I stamped all the flowers and colored them with markers. Also used my trusty pencil eraser for the dots for a little added pop. The sentiment is a digi designed by Paula and can be found here: http://paulaposts.blogspot.com/2012/01/back-in-saddle-free-thank-you-sentiment.html


The Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog can be found here: http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/all-that-glitters.html. A new fun challenge each week!

4 comments:

  1. love the bright, cheery colours you have used....very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous colours! A really lovely thank you card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete