Thursday, September 20, 2012

OWH MWT Red & Green and an Extra

Sunday I worked on my WCMD cards (and they are done, yeah)...then started working my scraps laying on the table.  Use them or lose them!  This card uses some of those scraps.  I did a little freakout because in the photo there is a "berry" that shows up that is part of the paper but looks like some long lost Liquid Pearl.  I noticed that my brads also did a little moving around on me.  I had punched holes...I should have pierced...another lesson learned!  Quick card...image by Melonheadz already colored.  Having the image and sentiment together can really make it easier.
This card was made using an image we were given to  practice on in my Copics class so I am not sure who it is by.  Really sweet image!  I am giving it today to a coworker who is fighting breast cancer.  Appropriate for this time of the year. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards, Linda! The second image is so appropriate for your co-worker... both for the time of year and the burden to carry! I bet she will appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, both of them - but that little guy struggling with that big pumpkin is adorable! NJ!

    ReplyDelete