Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OWH MWT: Black, White, and (Green or Red)

I used Sketch 142 for this card...I am totally in love with this one.  Way to go Julie!!!

Sentiment was created on the computer and is similar to one that was available for download from Papercrafts Magazine.  I could not figure out how to just print the one so I created my own.  I was a little concerned that the sentiment is wee bit too big...let me know what you think.  I gotta confess I am partial to computer sentiments...they are always straight(smile).

Last week I did not get around to posting my card for the Anniversary MWT.  I started it and got sidelined.  My plan is to go back and finish it so I can check it off my to-do list.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. That sentiment is perfect, especially for an OWH card. I loved this sketch, as well. It's always fun to use banners on a card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it...love the sentiment. I like the sentiment, too. I am not nearly so creative so I would have never thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that big, bold sentiment, and they're the current rage! Great pop of red against those beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, crisp card. Love, love the big sentiment - I don't think it's too big. The best part about creating this sentiment is it can be resized to fit another sketch. (Have you tried sketch 15? It's a great one for a skinny image and a great bit sentiment!) Great card, and terrific use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, Fabulous card and it works so nicely with this sketch. Your sentiment will certainly let the recipient know how someone feels about them. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda! Beautiful card. Beautiful dp's and great pop of red! You asked me about a little snowman on my card; it's from a clear stamp set (don't have name) that I'm sure I found at Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch, love the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant card! Love the sentiment! I liked this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete