Tuesday, March 5, 2013

OWH: Spirelli Tutorial

Totally enamoured with this technique, yes I am!  When I was young I remember using the Spirograph, string art kits, and making God Eyes...those were the "good ole days"  This totally takes me back to that time.  My C1 had dried up...one of my go to Copic colors...will need to purchase a refill.  If you saw my earlier post, this is the second "twin" friend birthday card.  Image by Sliekje.  Somehow I need to get important birthdays on a calendar...I hate sending them late!  Special thanks to Nancy & Cindy for some great fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kitty card! Love the flower shapes you chose for doing the spirelli. And it looks so nice with the additional twine tied along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did your Spirelli on those small flowers! Great accents for this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!! I LOVE how your cute spiirelli flowers turned out!

    ReplyDelete