Saturday, September 28, 2013

Addicted to CAS #23

I started with my sentiment stamp (Inkadinkado) for the Addicted to CAS #23 challenge; theme is fall.  I had another fall stamp set (maker unknown) with the leaves right at my fingertips as my table is quite messy.  A little coloring, fussy cutting and dimensional tape and I was almost done.  It is always amazing how many attempts it takes me to create a CAS card.  A square piece of cardstock was used as a template for the corner lines.  That is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS design Linda, and I love the Autumn sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - what a beautiful sentiment on your CAS card. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. What a fabulous fall card ... just beautiful! LOVE the sentiment .. and perfect with all the shades of gold that you've used on your card. Love the stamped and fussy-cut leaves. Super job! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete