Sunday, June 21, 2015

Deedee's Digis Diver Daniel & OWH Sketch #253

This card was super fun to make.  A Darice embossing folder to create the background; I embossed the paper twice to add a little depth. Both images were used pre-colored but I did recolor the sentiment to a matching blue.  I used OWH Sketch #253 to create the card.  I will definitely miss getting new sketches to use each month when they close August 1st.  Some sequins were added to replace the bubbles I lost when I fussy cut the image.


3 comments:

  1. As I said on the blog love how you did the water with the embossing folder! Great job and thanks for making a sample for Deedee's Digis!!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic way to use the embossing folder! I love the results! I'm also going to miss those sketch challenges - I think I've played along with nearly all of them for the years I've donated to OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sequins look great for bubbles! I've never thought of that.....very creative. Love the blue and green color combination too. A darling card and thanks so much for playing along with Deedee's Digi's this month!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete