Wednesday, July 8, 2015

CSSC #6 meets Cards in Envy

It has been quite awhile since I have played in The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge or Cards in Envy challenges and feel like I have been missing out.  I started with this fun image from 2 Cute Ink.  I just had to pair it with the pink Making Memories paper.  Another little hurdle for me was the diagonal element of Leslie's sketch.  I tried some different things and they just did not work for me.  I finally settled on the yellow paper by Studio Calico.  Sentiment is by CTMH. 

 

3 comments:

  1. This really is a fun card, and I love those waves at the bottom. The image is too stinkin' CUTE too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diagonals! And those waves are perfect. Thanks for playing CSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! That is such a cute little crab. Love how you did the waves! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete